Quick Advice Guide – Staff
- Please notify us immediately via 01908 046914 if you or anyone in your household have symptoms.
- In the event you are diagnosed with Covid-19 please ensure you contact our HR department on 01908 046914 and report your absence to your local branch at the earliest opportunity.
- Please note that some of our clients will have their own procedures and policies relating to Covid-19 which we will advise you of if you need to take any action.
Quick Advice Guide – Clients
- Please contact us if you have any queries about our policies or procedures with regards to Covid-19.
- If you have any specific procedures you need us or our workers to follow with regards to Covid-19 that fall outside of the core government guidelines the Office to ensure they update your client record and can inform workers where required.
- If you have confirmed cases within your workplace/site and have had or are due to have Safety First Awareness workers on site please notify our HR department immediately on 01908 046914.
- If your organisation is required to close for any reason please contact us to ensure any booked workers can be advised.